Latest Posts

Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.

Stay in Touch With Us

Odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore.

Email
magazine@example.com

Phone
+32 458 623 874

Addresse
302 2nd St
Brooklyn, NY 11215, USA
40.674386 – 73.984783

Follow us on social

2019 BMW X4 Review: A luxury crossover with heaps of technology



2019 BMW X4 xDrive30i doesn’t have the most practical shape, but it’s stylish and feature rich. The coupe-like alternative to the X3 delivers a satisfying driving experience and a modern complement of in-car technology. Read the full review – https://roadshow.co/hyARJQ

► Subscribe & hit the 🔔 for more Roadshow videos

Visit us online at http://www.TheRoadshow.com
Twitter @Roadshow : https://www.twitter.com/Roadshow
IG @RoadshowAutos : https://www.instagram.com/RoadshowAutos
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RoadshowAutos/

► Don’t miss our next video! Hit the 🔔

#BMW #BMWx4 #SUV

RV18STACK

source

Comments

  • Patrick Roland De Guzman
    November 1, 2018

    BMW ❤

  • Kenneth raby
    November 1, 2018

    Still ugly

  • B HM
    November 1, 2018

    I really crave some consistency from Roadshow. I never know who is going to be reviewing what or what review is going to drop when.

  • HerrSattarkosej
    November 1, 2018

    Is this a BMW advertisement? A review shows pros and cons!!

  • cwoolfork
    November 1, 2018

    ….BMW seems to release a new vehicle every other week….That said, good review.

  • blacka dax
    November 1, 2018

    Same old lame argument about less cargo space in these types of vehicles every year. We get it!

  • Maratona Duong
    November 1, 2018

    Urghhh anyone else hate thoses tailights? 🤢🙁 but great review though!!!

  • bassandtrebleclef
    November 1, 2018

    Careful with BMWs. Newer ones have SERIOUS problems past 40k miles, interestingly just past the typical 36 month lease period.

  • Claire Kennedy
    November 1, 2018

    When a Hyundai Veloster has more cargo room, drives way sportier, is cheaper, and gets amazing fuel economy…. bye BMW

  • Noel Jacobs
    November 1, 2018

    I'm not a BMW hater, I love the M4, and M5 but man that thing is fugly.

  • E83 Adventures
    November 1, 2018

    Only thing I don't like is the taillights, overall a nice vehicle.

  • Conor Nugent
    November 2, 2018

    It looks like a 3 series on lift kit. What's with all the ground clearance on a road car? A 330e looks far more sensible.

  • Rob L.
    November 2, 2018

    Does the tech vary at all between the X3 and X4?

  • Y&S FOOD!
    November 4, 2018

    Brilliant video footage! Up here at Y&S FOOD! we adore to catch this amazing contents. We create Travel & Food movies as well, around the the world, and also we are continually seeking inspirations and also creative concepts. Thank You.

  • Bassedi Sanogo
    November 4, 2018

    This guy makes me not want to watch this

  • Shakir Biggs
    November 14, 2018

    Did I miss the tech review in thi video? Not much was mentioned. 🤷🏾‍♂️

  • AggiePride4life
    February 11, 2019

    Once you car reviewers realize that 70 percent of people who buy SUV's don't buy them for cargo space, the quicker you will realize why these coupe SUV's are flying off the show room. that 70 percent are mostly buying them to sit up high and have them as status symbols. the other 30 percent buy them for cargo space.

  • Rupesh Shrestha
    March 24, 2019

    Best midsize SUV in the world

  • Steffy Mac
    March 28, 2019

    I have the 2019 X4 and I LOVE IT!!! Great Review. 👍🏽👍🏽

  • jim baker
    April 6, 2019

    Why do reviewers lament the lack of storage in this car? If you want storage buy the X3, if you want sport with pretty good storage by the X4.

  • Alexander A
    August 19, 2019

    The X4 looks better than the X3. I don’t understand reviewers who think otherwise.

Post a Comment

You don't have permission to register